Hagerty Classic Car Insurance
Insurance Coverage for Modifieds, Steet Rods & Custom Automobiles
We've been Cruisin' for over 30 years. Thanks for motoring with us!
What is the Hagerty Classic Car Insurance for Customs?
Our Hagerty Classic Car Insurance for Customs is specifically designed to fill the insurance needs of Modified, Street Rod & Custom Automobile owners*.
Special Benefits include:
- Plan is available for Modified, Street Rod & Custom vehicles used for hobby and/or collector car activities, and not used for regular transportation, which are 15 years old or older
- No Claims Bonus - 5% per year - 15% Maximum
- Automatic coverage up to $25,000.00 on newly acquired and replacement vehicles (Custom Wheel to be notified within 30 days)
- $2 Million Liability coverage available
- $1,000.00 and $2,500.00 deductibles available
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance features include:
- Policy is written on a valued form (19A)
- The coverage is for twelve months
- Special discounts for owners of more than one vehicle
- Special discounts for higher deductibles
- Coverage available for Canadian Residents only
- Coverage applies in both Canada and the United States
- Fast professional Claims service and more!
- 10 Years continuous driving experience required
- No depreciation on partial losses
A current detailed appraisal, including colour photographs is required for all vehicles.
Appraisal date to be no more than 18 months old.
* Some restrictions apply. Burglar/Fire alarm or other Security is required on high value vehicles.
* Coverage not available on vehicles used for racing or modified for racing.
Coverage is underwritten by Elite Insurance Company